精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
--------原文吃光光--------艾薇兒-------Why-------Avril------------ E A E A E A E B Why do you always do this to me E A E B Why couldn't you just see you threw me E A E B E How come you act like this like you just don't care at all A/G# A A/G# B Do you expect me to believe I was the the only one to fall A A/G# I can feel, I can feel you near me F#m7 B Even though you're far away A A/G# F#m7 I can feel, I can feel you baby why E5 E/D# It's not supposed to feel this way C#m B5 A B5 I need you I need you more and more each day 1;31E5 E/D# It's not supposed to hurt this way C#m B5 F#5 B5 I need you I need you I need you tell me C#m F#m7 Are you and me still together? Tell me C#m F#m7 You think we can last forever? Tell me... A B Why? E A E A E A E B Hey listen to what we're not saying E A E B Let's play a different game than what we're playing E A E B E Try to look at me and really see my heart A/G# A A/G# B Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart A A/G# I can feel, I can feel you near me F#m7 B Even when you're far away A A/G# F#m7 I can feel, I can feel you baby why E5 E/D# It's not supposed to feel this way C#m B5 A B5 I need you I need you more and more each day E5 E/D# It's not supposed to hurt this way C#m B5 F#5 A B5 I need you I need you I need you tell me C#m F#m7 Are you and me still together? Tell me C#m F#m7 You think we can last forever? Tell me... A B Why? A B/D# So go and think about whatever you need to think about E E/D Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about A/C# Am/C B And come back to me when you notice how you feel, you feel A A/G# I can feel, I can feel you near me F#m7 B Even though you're far away A A/G# F#m7 I can feel, I can feel you baby why E5 E/D# It's not supposed to feel this way C#m B5 A B5 I need you I need you more and more each day E5 E/D# It's not supposed to hurt this way C#m B5 C#m B5 C#m I need you I need you I need you tell me F#5(VII) F#/F It's not supposed to feel this way D#m C#5 B5 C#5 I need you I need you more and more each day F#5(VII) F#/F It's not supposed to hurt this way D#m C#5 B5 C#5 I need you I need you I need you tell me D#m G#m Are you and me still together? Tell me D#m G#m You think we can last forever? Tell me... B5 C#5 Why? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.148.97
XIAOFENG:感謝感謝!!!! 01/11 11:27
JackLoupin:可以試試夾兩格play D會比較像喔~ 01/12 14:22
kennith:原曲是夾兩格沒錯 01/13 16:50