精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
全曲見此 http://blog.xuite.net/tooodark/musicstation/43381249 學木吉他的可以練一下這個刷法還有E大調開放和絃。 Wish You Were Here Avril Lavigne KEY: E PLAY: E ∣↑ X -↓↑↓ ↑-↓↓∣ [Intro]∣E    ∣E     ∣ ∣E ∣B(sus4) ∣C#m(7) ∣A(add9) ∣ I can be tough, I can be strong, but with you, it's not like that at all ∣E ∣B ∣C#m ∣A ∣ There's a girl, who gives a shit, behind this wall, you've just walked through it ∣E ∣B ∣ And I remember all those crazy things you said. You left them riding through my head ∣C#m ∣A ∣ You're always there, you're everywhere. But right now I wish you were here ∣E ∣B ∣ ◎All those crazy things we did. Didn't think about it, just went with it ∣C#m ∣A ∣ You're always there, you're everywhere. But right now I wish you were here ∣E ∣B ∣C#m ∣A ∣ Damn, Damn, Damn, What I'd do to have you here, here, here, I wish you were here. ∣E ∣B ∣C#m ∣A ∣ Damn, Damn, Damn, What I'd do to have you near, near, near, I wish you were here. (1) ∣E ∣B ∣C#m ∣A ∣ I love the way you are, It's who I am, don't have to try hard ∣E ∣B ∣C#m ∣A ∣ We always say, say like it is, and the truth is that I really miss (back to ◎) -- 生來清明無顏色,塗上金銀一身黑。 繁華褪盡千金累,閉眼識得萬里雲。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.176.41
snakemayday:一定要推阿~ 03/17 23:03
Orzchen:讚 03/18 00:06