精華區beta joke 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Your past life diagnosis: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you remember now? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 我的是珠寶 手錶的製作者 變化的愛?! 最後一段好怪呀!!XD -- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.37.52
cdba:我跟開好書一樣阿...不會同天生日吧.. 218.168.111.75 01/16
opengoodbook:(大羞)我們私下來聊聊吧!!XD 61.230.37.52 01/16