精華區beta lesbian 關於我們 聯絡資訊
推薦音樂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljawHxBl_Rk
演唱歌手 原唱 Bob Dylan, Adele 翻唱. 推薦原因 Lyrics: When the rain is blowing in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love When the evening shadows and the stars appear And there is no one there to dry your tears And I could hold you for a million years To make you feel my love I know you haven't made your mind up yet But I would never do you wrong I've known it from the moment that we met No doubt in my mind where you belong I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue And I'd go crawling down the avenue No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do To make you feel my love The storms are raging on the rolling sea And on the highway of a grid The winds of change are blowing wild and free You ain't seen nothing like me yet I could make you happy, make your dreams come true Nothing that I wouldn't do Go to the ends of the earth for you To make you feel my love To make you feel my love -- 我願意為妳做任何事情, 只要妳別要求我不關心. 不愛妳. 我們每個人都曾單戀過, 即使明曉得不可能有結果, 但, 我們都願意為了對方一抹微笑, 努力的讓對方感受到我們的愛, 再累再痛都願意, it's all because of love. -- ﹊﹊▆▇▇▇. 此為拉板公用/匿名ID,不管是發文權限不足但是有 話想跟大家說,或是想說一些害羞的事、有悄悄話不. . " 想讓親朋好友另一半知道。 . ◥◢ . . . 歡迎大家將自己想說的話寄站內信至ShyLes◥◢ ψmkt▇▇▆▅▆▇▂▃並註明是否要在文內附上自己的真實ID . -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.18.150
TellTheTruth:好歌!! : ) 06/08 09:10
axlxixcxixa:我也很愛adele的版本 06/08 13:58
doraemonk: 06/08 23:07