精華區beta love 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Another day had passed,sometime,somewhere he's doing his thing that I would never know.Deliberately he was keeping me in the dark for so long,until today....He came to me..."I know I have to say this some day but I have better do it now,the longer it takes,the more pain we both will get....",he said it while lowering his head.I was in tense and hope what he's going to say next is not what I think it would be.Suddenly a customer came up and asked for a refill of tea.This give me some time to calm myself....then he took hold of my hand... ..."The pain got to be stopped now...",he looked at me.I 'm afraid of what he's going to say...I don't want to hear it....Tears ran down my cheeks....He looked at me in amuse and smile gently....then holding me tight,he kisses me in front of others.I was much more amused than others who looked."Why?I thought you want to break off with me?Is this a farewell kiss?",I asked,with tears still running down."No,that's not why I'm here today.....""But just now you said about what,the longer it takes,the more pain we both will get......"He touched my lips gently and said,"Yes,I did say that.But you misunderstood my meaning.." He took out a sweater,just the colour I like,red."The pain I meant that we got is the pain you had thinking about me,and the pain I got from my finger knit- ting this sweater..." I stood there,too happy to say anything."I would never thought of breaking up with you,you are the only one I love and will be the only one I got,girl."........Today is a fine day,and maybe my lucky day too. Loosegirl -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: sun1000.cc.nctu