精華區beta love 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Loosegirl (Love Comicist)》之銘言: : Another day had passed,sometime,somewhere he's doing his thing that I : would never know.Deliberately he was keeping me in the dark for so long,until : today....He came to me..."I know I have to say this some day but I have better : do it now,the longer it takes,the more pain we both will get....",he said it : while lowering his head.I was in tense and hope what he's going to say next is : not what I think it would be.Suddenly a customer came up and asked for a refill : of tea.This give me some time to calm myself....then he took hold of my hand... : ..."The pain got to be stopped now...",he looked at me.I 'm afraid of what he's : going to say...I don't want to hear it....Tears ran down my cheeks....He looked : at me in amuse and smile gently....then holding me tight,he kisses me in front : of others.I was much more amused than others who looked."Why?I thought you : want to break off with me?Is this a farewell kiss?",I asked,with tears still : running down."No,that's not why I'm here today.....""But just now you said : about what,the longer it takes,the more pain we both will get......"He touched : my lips gently and said,"Yes,I did say that.But you misunderstood my meaning.." : He took out a sweater,just the colour I like,red."The pain I meant that we got : is the pain you had thinking about me,and the pain I got from my finger knit- : ting this sweater..." I stood there,too happy to say anything."I would never : thought of breaking up with you,you are the only one I love and will be the : only one I got,girl."........Today is a fine day,and maybe my lucky day too. : Loosegirl It seem that you had a sad memory....I'm sorry I don't know your feeling.....Since I had ask you to change your job now....did you change.....As a girl like you,it is very dangerous to work at a place like that..Since you want to study but you have economic problem While I don't need to worry about my school fees or other,I still cannot concentrate with my study,I really a bad person.... I always let my family disappoint and worry.....I'm not good to be their child....I really hate myself why I just can't be a good child.. I really wish that I could get good results to let my parent happy.. Actually I have also my economics problem....Now the school fees that I pay now is using my father hard worked money,the money that he save.....I hate myself why I'm not a filial child......Why..?--><--- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: wayhome.m3.ntu.