精華區beta love 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Loosegirl (Love Comicist)》之銘言: : An unforgetable night had passed,we had each other.Yet it's not the one : I love,but the one who love me....I had let it be for too long,I'm tired.To : love is pain;I chose to be love.I quit my job yesterday night,and he took me : wandering around the street.Asking me if I'm boring,telling me jokes,and we : sat down in a restaurant.He seem so strong and fierceful,yet thoughtful and : kind to be actual....Then I noticed that he had always being by my side since : the day we know each other,encouraging me,hearing me out,caring about me..... : Suddenly I felt that it's better for me to be love than to love.I'm tired to : keep asking him if he love me or not,and tired to get a negative answer.And : I found he is better....but will such relationship ever last? : Loosegirl Since you have found the person who love you,that is great... It is nice to find a person who love you,love sombody is painful..... I have this experience before when I in primary six.She didn't even knew I like her or she may be does....When I see her,I just say "Hello" to her,nothing to say.......Maybe I don't know what is the meaning of love. It is good to find a person who can care for you,who can make jokes to make you laugh,when you were sad,he can always be your side........... As you have found the person to love,then I will lose a best friend....who talks a lot to me,helping me a lot,teaches me a lot....I think he will never talk to me again.....It make me really sad to lose this best pal.... Why this always happen to me.....!I think I will be alone again....... No one to talk to,no one to conversate...........--><-- Here I wish you both all the best............................... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.7.61