精華區beta love 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Loosegirl (Love Comicist)》之銘言: : I'm worry,worry if he will remember my birthday.I hope he don't but deep : inside I wish he would.I wandered around the street thinking a lot about our : relationship,will true love bloom between us;he love me but I'm not sure if : I love him.He treat me with all his heart,but I'm thinking about another one : whenever I'm with him.I chose to be love than to love...is it right?I'm afraid : I will hurt him;I'm more afraid I will hurt him more if I dragged on this : relationship that is not fair to him.... : He and his best friend didn't talk to each other lately.Their friendship : had been on a rock because of me....Maybe I'm a cruel person;maybe this is what : I hope to see,sow discord between them,make them fight among each other...... : why am I doing this,just to revenge his best friend for rejecting me?Maybe... : I don't have the courage to confess or tell him all this,so I wrote down here : hoping he will see this......This is all I can say for now.... : Loosegirl That why I keep avoiding you long before......I'm afraid this will happened once again.....Because it has happened before...... Why this sad memory had to happen at me?Why?To tell you ,It is better to chose a person who love you?If you just love him and he never love you, at the end,you will be the one regret...........Why do you have to find a lover between them,or you will playing fool with them...?Can we just be friend........?Or I'm the one who should not stand between both of you..? It maybe easy for my best pal to handle the situation.......... Maybe I shouldn't know you.....!If time could return,I just hope my best pal and I could continue with their friendship until die.......... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: ccsun43.cc.ntu.