精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
08.Requiem I wanna be insane to trust you Not even in my heart 向著你的一切 我要埋藏在這裡 忘記你 Not even in my dream 在離別前~ 與你的分手並不是我想要的結果 希望這一切只是一場夢 一切的黑暗結束後 應該會看到光明 pieces of my broke heart 破碎的玻璃進入我的心中 pieces of my wounded heart 現在要讓你看到我疲憊的心 Woo baby~I wanna be insane to trust you Not even in my heart 向著你的一切 我要埋藏在這裡 忘記你 Not even in my dream 在離別前~ 要忘記你 我的微笑已經和你一樣 但是依然要忘記你 活著全新的一天 pieces of my broke heart 破碎的玻璃進入我的心中 pieces of my wounded heart 現在要讓你看到我疲憊的心 Woo baby~I wanna be insane to trust you Not even in my heart 向著你的一切 我要埋藏在這裡 忘記你 Not even in my dream 在離別前~要忘記你 What can I do must be a fool I gotta tell you straight out I wasn't cool We used to love each other.But now we're through I know,I need to move on but then the thought of you leaving I couldn't be strong thought I'll be fine without you,I was all wrong kept on teeling myself gotta be head strong 每當疲憊的時候你都說要陪伴在我身邊 總是相信你每句話的我 我要讓這樣的我消失 I wanna be insane to trust you Not even in my heart 向著你的一切 我要埋藏在這裡 忘記你 Not even in my dream 在離別前~要忘記你 I wanna be insane to trust you Not even in my heart 向著你的一切 我要埋藏在這裡 忘記你 Not even in my dream 在離別前~要忘記你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.93.6