精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Something In your eyes) Girl I'm Breakin' down Since you've gone Feels like I'm burnin' up and I just can't go on (Never know) I need to know Cause I don't understand how you could leave this way (Everything I know) Girl I can't believe that you're gone (Everything I know now you're) Out of my life Please tell me why (I can't believe) Said I can't, said I won't live without you No I can't, no I won't live without you No one knows how it hurts deep inside me Girl, why can't you see (Don't wanna cry Never cry never cry) I'm fallin', oh I can't make it without you (Never know) I need to know 'cause girl you know I've been so good to you always (Everything I know) baby tell me where we went wrong (Where did we go wrong cause) Time passes by and I can't hold on (I can't believe) Said I can't, said I won't live without you No I can't, no I won't live without you No one knows how it hurts deep inside me Girl, why can't you see (Don't wanna cry Never cry never cry) I'm fallin', oh I can't make it without you All I know is what we've been through Every moment with you There's nothing I won't do baby for you (I.. I don't wanna cry) I don't wanna cry (Don't wanna say goodbye) No more goodbyes (Tell me that we're not over) See I can't live without you no~ Said I can't, said I won't live without you No I can't, no I won't live without you No one knows how it hurts deep inside me Girl, why can't you see (Don't wanna cry Never cry never cry) I'm fallin', oh I can't make it without you (I can't believe) All I want, all I need is you baby (oh no) Yes I want, oh I need ya beside me (why can't you stay here with me) Now you're gone and (my baby girl) there's nothing I can do (I need you here) Oh, why can't you see (I just can't let you go) (Don't wanna cry never cry) I need you here, I can't make it without you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.58.160.186