精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《EricChiu (L'Arc-en-Ciel)》之銘言: : 他有唱過i want love這首歌 : 請問有人能提供歌詞嗎 : 順便跟我說一下 : 他的中文譯名是? I Want Love Akira Yamaoka (spoken) All right, let's do this One, two, three I want a cup that overflows with love (我要喝下一杯滿滿是愛的杯子) Although it's not enough to fill my heart (雖然它填滿不了我的心) I want a barrel full of love (我要喝下一桶滿滿是愛的酒桶) Although I know it's not enough to fill my heart (雖然它填滿不了我的心) I want a river full of love (我要喝下一條滿滿是愛的河流) But then I know the holes will still remain (填入了心卻仍缺現那空洞依舊存在) I need an ocean full of love (我要喝下一個滿滿是愛的海洋) Although I know the holes will still remain (填入了心卻仍缺現那空洞依舊存在) And this Swiss-cheese heart knows (然後我這如起司缺洞斑駁的心才知道) Only kindness can fill its holes (只有溫柔才能填滿它殘缺的洞口) And love can dry my tears (唯有愛能乾拭我的眼淚) As pain disappears (與痛苦一起消失) ***I need a miracle and not someone's charity (我要的是奇蹟而不是別人的憐憫) One drop of love from him (只需要他一小滴愛情) And my heart's in ecstasy (我的心就會狂喜) The high that is sending me (那種高潮般的驚奇) Is most likely ending me (可以完結我的生命) I need a miracle and not someone's charity now*** (我現在需要的是奇蹟而不是別人的憐憫) Fill up my heart with love (把我的心填滿愛吧) Oh, you'd be amazed at how little I need from him (你會驚訝我只需要他一點點的情意) to feel complete here and now (從此愛情滿溢) Stirring within me (從此激情於心) are these feelings I can't ignore (這般感覺,我絕不迴避) I need a miracle and that's what I'm hoping for (我只要奇蹟,只要奇蹟) (***) Oh, baby Anybody's love but his will never fill this space within me (除他之外沒有任何人可以填滿我的心) Now doctor, give me what I need to free my heart from misery (醫師啊,給我我所要的,讓我脫離這樣的悲情) ◎by Google 轉自http://kuso.cc/52W -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.102.8