精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Journey All produce & music by INORAN Guitar by INORAN Word by NAI-WEN YANG(Faith)/Arranged by Hiroaki Hayama Vocal & Chorus by NAI-WEN YANG(Faith) Beguiled by the lies Beguiled by my own pride Concealed, sanctified For youth, we declared our own rights Scented with your trust Protected, under the cover Craving away at your cause Insatiable, I burned as I borrowed Was tempted by fire Was tempted by desire With you I felt that the world was divine Lost within time Lost along with time My own obsession with truths ended my ride The walk down this path The road around this corner The world around us The realm about to discover us Tainted by your wrath I have no anger, baring all my scars Facing away, you're behind Ready to get back to my kind Was tempted by fire Was tempted by desire With you I felt that the world was divine Lost within time Lost along with time My own obsession with truths ended my ride Was tempted by sings Was tempted by your designs With you I felt that your world was divine Lost within lies Lost because I lied My sole obsession with you was my crime My Journey through you, drained me of a life time My Journey of you, a dream, another lifetime It has to end; you ripped clean all of my blames Now I need to revice A new tomorrow, a brand new playground Now I need to be reeled in by a long forgotten reality Was tempted by fire Was tempted by desire With you I felt that the world was divine Lost within time Lost along with time My own obsession with truths ended my ride Was tempted by sings Was tempted by your designs With you I felt that your world was divine Lost within lies Lost because I lied My sole obsession with you was my crime Was tempted by fire Was tempted by desire With you I felt that the world was divine Lost within time Lost along with time My own obsession with truths ended my ride Was tempted by sings Was tempted by your designs With you felt that your world was divine And now I'll be mine -- ☆Walk along☆ www.myspace.com/aurorajan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.81.236.101