精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Lyrics/Music:Ken HIRAI baby,lately i see somethin' in your eyes when i look into them i know somethin's just not right di li li li ring your bell i'm knockin' on your door you're just tired,u say,and nothing more baby,it's been 2 years since you gave me your heart do u still remember?u and i have come so far sha la la la i keep hearin' songs of yesterday let me hear your voice,your heartbeat...stay what's goin' on?what can i do to open up your door? am i gonna get to love u get your lovin' like i did before? night and day &round and round:why can't u see this is killin' me? if you really love me baby tell me what u feel baby,talk to me,u gotta tell me what u feel i can see you're just pretendin' you're watchin' tv sha la la la i'll sing on,it's all that i can do till the day u hear my love 4 u what's goin' on?what can i do to open up your soul? am i gonna get to know u get u hold u like i did before? night and day&round and round:why can u see this is killin' me? if you wonna love me baby tell me what u see what's goin' on?what can i do to open up your door? am i gonna get to love u get your lovin' like i did before? night and day &round and round:why can't u see this is killin' me? if you're gonna love me baby tell me what u feel:what's goin'on? u know nothin' ever stays the same/yes,i know... there's nothin' u can do cos everything's changed/no... i need some time,i need some space/oh babe... baby i won't let u leave me:tell me that you'll never leave what's goin' on?what can i do to open up your door? am i gonna get to love u get your lovin' like i did before? night and day &round and round:why can't u see this is killin' me? if u ever loved me baby tell me what u need what's goin' on?what can i do to open up your soul? am i gonna get to know u get u hold u like i did before? night and day&round and round:why can't u see this is killin' me? if u love another,love him faraway from me what's goin' on? baby,i'll sing on,it's all that i can do till the day u hear my love 4 u -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.102.35