精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Missin' You~It Will Break My Heart (English Version) by Ken Hirai I lit the light on for you One plate of food I left the door steps darling I left the keys for you And I hold my tough if that is your request We'll just take a time and talk Are you mad Though we just might seem a little far-fetched We could work things out When I still believe that We'll make a mess and There's one thing for certain We could use some happiness We've been through enough my friend It will break my heart to see you go I'd rather die, than live alone I don't wanna go no where And meet somebody new I'd rather spend my time Just missing you The first thing tomorrow morning I'll make me a list Of all the good things 'bout us So we don't forget If we'd only concentrate on just the good I know we could make a gold fate I know that we could And it just might seem a little far-fetched We could work things out I still believe that We'll make a mess There's one thing for certain We could use some happiness We've been through enough my friend It will break my heart to see you go I'd rather die, than live alone I don't wanna go no where And meet somebody new I'd rather spend my time Just missing you I still believe We'll make a mess and You can count on that my friend And It will break my heart to see you go I'd rather die, than live alone I don't wanna go no where And meet somebody new I'd rather spend my time Just missing you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.192.4