精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《newlife2 (可愛女人)》之銘言: : 想徵求 : 久石讓”Hush”的歌詞 : 這首歌超好聽~歌詞似乎很有意義 : 沒有高手知道歌詞的? Hush JoeHisaishi JOE HISAISHI Best Selection Hush Hush, nun don't you cry nor don't shed a tear when this world gets you down always know that i am here to comfort you Things that peoples say Things that peoples do often make you hurt inside but it's just part of life we go through and sunny days are here with rainbow skys just for you Be everything that u want to be just dare to dream and that's who you'll be Hush, now smile for me It's not so hard to do This world is yours just look and see Be what you want I promise that is who you'll be. Hush, Don't be afraid I'll watch over you for eath feel you have inside I will spell to eyes for you and by you aside Things that peoples say Things that peoples do often make you hurt inside but it's just part of life we go through and sunny days are here with rainbow skys just for you Be everything that you want to be just dare to dream and that's who you'll be Hush, Now close your eyes Whom I'm alway near Close your eyes and see just what your dream can be --- 既然找到歌詞奉獻來這裡,讓我在這裡偷偷放閃光一下不為過吧? 這首歌是六年前寒假,一個學妹傳簡訊給我:我今天去買久石讓的譜 我想:啥是久石讓? 後來當天到嘉義市區,在光南99元CD區剛好就看到「久石讓」三個字, 然後我買下來,帶著耳機聽到的就是 Hush 這首歌。 然後我一路慢慢的走,一路聽這首歌,一路想著這個學妹是不是也在彈著這首歌。 後來我終於跟學妹在一起。 三年多前,我在個人板上寫下這件事。 去年十一月,請學弟幫我們拍照,他把照片作成播放檔,配的音樂,剛好就是 Hush 我一聽就嚇到,他並不知道這首歌對我的意義,千萬首歌中隨便一挑,就挑中了這首 我把三年多我寫的有關 Hush 的文章貼出來,證明我不是牽強附會說他選歌選得巧, 把那文章貼出來一看,更目瞪口呆---- 三年前寫文章的那天,和去年拿到照片檔聽到音樂的那天,日期剛好是同一天。 以上,旁人看來有點無聊的巧合敘述完畢 我和這名學妹,將於今年五月步入禮堂。 ^_^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.114.5
hitsukix:恭喜! 03/20 22:50
scbank: 恭喜! 03/20 23:07
cindy1028:恭喜^^ 03/21 00:22
zoefiat:恭喜 祝福你們!! 03/21 01:05
newlife2:我就是看到你們的影片檔,覺得歌超好聽!!~跟你們也好搭^^ 03/21 01:29
ClaireTM:恭喜你們~ 我想看你們的影片檔耶!!! (伸~) 03/21 02:10
sizumaru:天哪 newlife2網友 想不到你居然看過!?....真巧 @_@ 03/21 07:11