精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作詞: WISE 作曲: MASATAKA KITAURA the up an down, the down and up, the inside out till my time is up... そばにうてくれ人達の the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places 思い出すI'll be thinking of you... When I was just a kid 自信が持てなくてちょっちゅううつむいでっけ 足元ばかり見てるせっかくの景色も目入らなくなる my mama used to say "Keep your hand up" 下向かじずにほら顏上げな 笑顏でいつも勇氣くれた母親の存在常にでっかく あたたかい毛布みたいな愛いくら感謝しても足らないくらい たとえ世界が敵に回ったとしてもあなたわきっとオレの味方 ミカサ。エ。トゥカサ You had a big heart and I love you for that I would never forget your blessings まじありがとう この愛情 返せるまで the up and down, the down and up the inside out till my time is up... そばにいてくねた人達の the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places 思い出ず I'll be thinking of you... もしも状況が違ったこの世にオレしかいたくて あなたにいない世界を想像して果たして幸せかって? 現状 人が人傷つける世の中 足らないスベースでいがみ会う最中 だからこ家族の大切さ友達仲間 one love at times I couldn't believe the shit I got myself in for who was there to comfort me could I do the same facing the amazing world we're living in 本当に恵まれてるね自分が信じらねなくなった時も そばにいてくねた人の事けっして忘れない thanx for the support共にがってにう that's what true friends are for 忘れないこの気持ちその優しさがくれな力は it's a part for me and I'gonna take it to top there are certain things in life that can't be forgot when things got hard and hope had to leave me cause it wasn't all easy, but you always believed in me, and I thank you the up and down, the down and up, the inside out till my time is up... そばにいたくれた人達の the faces I remember racing JAN. to DEC. places 思い出すI'll be thinking of you... I'll be there be your friend, for all the time you were there for me I'll be there to be your friend, return the love you gave to me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.94.90