精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Why don't you dance with me? From ENDLESS SHOCK O.S.T 不知何時消失的Friend 曾幾何時捨棄的Dream 不知去向的ran away faraway 落荒而逃的猶豫wandering 嘿來吧come on and get up 想起來one more time 不要停don't stop the music 跳舞吧keep on grooving Lisen to the music, get up and move you body…show me your heart and soul Lisen to the music, get up and move you body…show me your beat and passion 再問一次你的心 你就會明白 你真的要捨棄即將到手的夢想轉身離去嗎 why don't you… Do what you really wnat do不過don't give up your dream,so easy… Dance when you really want dance然後Don't give up your chance Why don't you dance with me? 永不停歇的music 總是looking for something 絕不要忘記dreaming sor glory 我要再抓住dream 嘿來吧 come on I'll show you 秀給你看one more time 絕不再don't stop mt dancing 即便孤單一個人也要keep on grooving Dancing to the rhythm, just wanna move my body...show me your heart and soul Dancing to the rhythm, just wanna shake my body...show me your beat and passion 只靠我一個人也能抓住夢想 我的心現在也炙熱燃燒 無人可以停止 So I will… Do what I really wanna do所以Don't need you anymore…So I will… Show what I really wanna show然後Won't give up my chance Why don't you leave me alone… Why don't you… Do what you really want do不過don't give up your dream,so easy… Do what I really wanna do所以Don't need anymore…So I will Dance when you really want dance然後Don't give up your chance Come on and dance with me Just do it!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.124.38.235