精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
You never know that when it's snows You're just my fine Another morning to let go and open mind Oh, You never know you just don't know and I don't mind For everytime You never know just Keep in Mind You never feel last when you're up high You don't have to ask when all this fine You never feel last when you're up high I know lies this lost and you'll feel fine You never know that when it's snows You're just my fine Another morning to let go and open mind Oh, You never know you just don't know and I don't mind For everytime You never know just Keep in Mind You never feel last when you're up high You don't have to ask when all this fine You never feel last when you're up high I know lies this lost and you'll feel fine ya the way we aim allows oh know we're in the town as we sleeping away ya your time as it's story the sky yeah we know oh waste it away ya your time as it's story the sky yeah we know oh waste it away Let me know why I am here ya the way we aim allows oh know we're in the town as we sleeping away ya your time as it's story the sky yeah we know oh waste it away ya your time as it's story the sky yeah we know oh waste it away Let me know why I am here You never feel last when you're up high You don't have to ask when all this fine You never feel last when you're up high I know lies this lost and you'll feel fine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.103.172
yuyumask:推~這首歌好聽!! 06/13 00:05