精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
MY FATE 作詞:ANNA 作曲:Ayumi Miyazaki There's story inside of me Many sadness inside my mind I'm always thinking how should I live without all pains I am shivering like a child in this darkness Can you see Can you feel my feeling But I want to know my fate Before my every hope fades away Take my breath away Take me higher as you can I want to fly somewhere far away from this world Give me some wings as I can fly eternally I know you just want to know What I'm always waiting for You came into my scared room But I shut my door In this silence you can listen to your own heartbeat Just believe what you see and feel But you need to know my fate Before my every blood is gonna freeze Take me to the place that we met immorality I want to fly somewhere far away from this world Give me some wings as I can fly eternally I will never be scared Never ever die I want lose my mind till the end of the world Don't look back and down Time will never stop never But I want to know my fate Before my every hope fades away Take my breath away Take me higher as you can I want to fly somewhere far away from this world Give me some wings as I can fly eternally -- 王爾德說:「睡眠是死亡的兄弟。」 當我睡得如同死一般的時候,連也會變成黑 著床舖,賴著不想起身;掙地起床打開燈後,強烈的饑餓感汩汩湧出。 即使已經吞食了數不清的,也餵不飽的饑饉。 如夢,夢是生活的反映; 現實生活,卻又是再殘不過的夢。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.250.75.148