精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Unbelievable In a sleepless night In the pouring rain Just the fell of you makes me breathless Let the world fade away into the stars When I taste your lips You unfold my heart Just to fell your breath undisguised me Here I am in your arms, so unbelievable I can walk a million miles Do my time if love's a crime Jump up high and grab the moon for you Might sound crazy, that's what I'm about you I believe in love I believe in dreams I believe in the kiss of life When a heart with broken wings Flies away and touches the sky I believe in us Through the seasons' change In the moments made of tears I will breath for you each day You're unbelievable When the nights are long And the smiles are gone And you feel your heart's out in nowhere Don't let go, try to see deeply within With the memories And the photographs And the promises of tomorrow We'll survive, you and I, it's unbelievable I can walk a million miles Do my time if love's a crime Jump up high and grab the moon for you Might sound crazy, that's what I'm about you I believe in love I believe in dreams I believe in the kiss of life When a heart with broken wings Flies away and touches the sky I believe in us Through the seasons' change In the moments made of tears I will breath for you each day You're unbelievable Repeat Chorus -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.76.60