精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Emi Fujita - Every Single Day (From the album "Rembrandt Sky",2005) All good things come to an end so they say And so ours will end tonight Disappearing into the night we'll run wild Sunrise is coming on soon and I know We will go our separate ways To our separate lives and days So I need to let you know Every single day You're never far from my heart From my heart Every single day I'm sorry for each minute We're apart If there is some way to do it over If I could go back in time I would Just to say Let's live every single day again I'll keep pretending I'm not at the end Of a love run out of time Even in the sky all the starts know I'm blind Keeping my eyes on the road straight ahead Strectching minutes into years And I'm driving through my tears But I need to let you know Every single day Your're always on my mind My mind Every single day I'm thinking of the time our time If there was some way to freeze a minute Turn back the hands on the clock, I would Just to say Let's live every single day again Every single day You're never far from my heart From my heart Every single day I'm sorry for each minute We're apart If there was some way to do it over If I could go back in time I would Just to say Let's live every single day again ※ 引述《dinosaurian (囧大叔)》之銘言: : 藤田惠美-林布蘭的天空 : 專輯中的一首歌:every single day : 上網找了超久,都找不到歌詞 : 請版上的大大幫忙一下,謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.51.22