精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《adar (adar)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Monica41 (安娜蘇那姆)》之銘言: : : 一首是最近海尼根廣告的主題曲是誰唱的....歌名是什麼..歌詞是怎樣的呢..? : : 就是珍妮佛安妮斯頓的那支廣告.... : : 另一首好像是老歌 : : 歌詞是這樣的... : : 副歌是唱don't you remember.........don't you remember.... : : 最後一句是I am just a woman falling in love.... : : 是誰唱的呢歌名歌詞是??? : : thanks a lot : 海尼根主題曲: : The Turtle唱的 : "Happy Together" 另一首歌是 小林明子 Akiko Kobayashi唱的 "Fall in love" Fall in Love If my wishes can be true, will you change my sighs To roses, whiter roses, decorate them for you Thinkin' 'bout you every night and find out where I am I am not livin' in your heart Darling, I want you, need to be with you Can't keep myself still, my heart craves for your love Just like a lost child, standing here alone By your side I want to be, as soon as it can be Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more I'm just a woman Fall in love Happiness is not for me To steal away with force This is all reality So sad to know it's true First touch of prism And through it I see Your warmest and The most loving eyes Darling, I need you, helpless I feel Deep inside I have a wish never to be sad Want you, I need you, stay by my side Weekends won't go by without you on my mind Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more I'm just a woman Fall in love Darling, you love me, can't wait to hear Your voice and your words, need it now no later Nights that I spend alone, thinking 'bout you here Peace is not with me, don't know what to do Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more I'm just a woman Fall in love Don't you remember When you were here Without a thinking We were caught in fire I've got a love song But where it goes Three loving hearts are Pullin' apart of one Can't stop you, can't hold you, can't wait no more I'm just a woman Fall in love I'm just a woman Fall in love -- 我愛聽老歌~ 我愛看老電影~~ 我是愛懷舊的歐巴桑~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 203.51.6.247