精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《jin1222 (竣)》之銘言: : 請問有誰有AK : Beautiful sunrise這首歌的歌詞 : 我找了好久都沒找到 : 希望有人能提供... Studio Apartment-Beautiful sunrise feat. AK It's been so long since I saw this golden light touching the morning sky The thought of you fills my mind We used to talk all night, and stay up till the quiet dawn You were my love, my every day and night Never knew the time we had was all we've got and never knew how easily we let the moments go Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same color I wish I knew beautiful sunrise Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same moments Won't miss again beautiful sunrise So beautiful Seems like the whole world stops for the golden color Don't wanna miss even any second of it So precious Seems like yesterday you and I were right here Don't wanna loose even single moment of it Even though even though it would be never the same How easily we let the moments go Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same color I wish I knew beautiful sunrise Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same moments Won't miss again beautiful sunrise Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same color I wish I knew beautiful sunrise Just like that day, beautiful sunrise It'll never be the same moments Won't miss again beautiful sunrise from:http://d.hatena.ne.jp/suedaman/20080523/1211548417 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.80