精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In you and I, there's a new land, Angels in flight, {I need more affection than you know} My sanctuary, my sanctuary, Where fears and lies melt away, Music in time, {I need more affection than you know} What's left of me, What's left of me now? I watch you fast asleep, All I fear means nothing, In you and I, there's a new land, Angels in flight, {I need more affection than you know} My sanctuary, my sanctuary, Where fears and lies melt away, Music in time, {I need more affection than you know} What's left of me, What's left of me? {So many ups and downs} My heart's a battleground {I need true emotions} {I need more affection than you know} {I need true emotions} You show me how to see That nothing is whole and nothing is broken, In you and I there's a new land, Angels in flight, {I need more affection than you know} My sanctuary, my sanctuary, Where fears and lies melt away, Music in time, {I need more affection than you know} What's left of me, What's left of me now? My fears, my lies.. Melt away {I need more affection than you know} * {}內的實際唱時是到過來唱的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.141.235