精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If Not For You Dreaming of days,younger and free Longing for summers of sun and of sea Where are they now? Asleep in a dream Memories like distant places I've been. Sometimes a cry,sometimes a laugh Brings back the past like an old photograph Faded and worn,but clear as can be Old recollections that always stay with me And somewhere in the memories I see only you Somewhere yesterday is a dream I know came true When I face the days I just don't know what I'd do I'd be drifting like a ship with no sail If not for you Walks in the sand,stolls in the park Didn't the two of us dance in the dark? Memories like distant faces I've seen Sometimes a storm,sometimes the dew Some little some-things remind me of you Simple and kind,that was your charm Now I must dream of when you were in my arms. And somewhere in the memories I see only you Somewhere yesterday is a dream I know came true When I face the days I just don't know what I'd do I'd be drifting faraway somewhere just to be with you And somewhere in the memories I see only you Somewhere yesterday is a dream I know came true When I face the days I just don't know what I'd do I'd be drifting like a ship with no sail If not for you Even if you can't be here anymore You've given something to be thankful for You've touched my life in a way you don't know Shown me how love has the power to grow Forever. And somewhere in the memories I see only you Somewhere yesterday is a dream I know came true When I face the days I just don't know what I'd do I'd be drifting faraway somewhere just to be with you And somewhere in the memories I see only you Somewhere yesterday is a dream I know came true When I face the days I just don't know what I'd do I'd be drifting like a ship with no sail If not for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.34.131