精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Brtrb (天殺的下雨天...穿AJ18><)》之銘言: : 我是第三次PO了...不知道有沒有違反版規... : 可是我連由里知花的官方網站(或歌迷成立的非官方網站?不太清楚..不會日文) : 都找到了,也在上面求救,可是就是沒有人可以幫忙 : 拜託各位,我真的找好久了 : I Cry這首歌有出過單曲也有收錄在後來的專輯中 : 單曲和專輯都是在2001年中發行的 : 找了國內外的歌詞站,PTT精華區內的歌詞站大部分都找過了,連需要註冊 : 才能查歌詞的日文站我都一次又一次的試到註冊成功 : 然後... : 還是沒有= = : 真的很急...很需要這首歌的歌詞...幫幫忙啦...>"< : 或者...誰知道哪裡有在賣這張專輯的,拜託告知一下,謝謝 : 對了,這首是英文歌詞 I Cry Every night I find it's so hard to sleep 'Cause I keep thinking of you And these feeling run deep Oh baby I try to hide All these feelings for you I keep them bottled inside I don't know what else to do So I cry but nobody hears me I cry, it's my only solution I cry, to all this confusion I cry, with all off my heart I cry... Sometimes I wonder, in the blink of my eye Would you be willing to love me, Would you give it a try I don't know how else to show you That our love could be real I'd be eternally faithfull, forever I'd feel So I cry but nobody hears me I cry, it's my only solution I cry, to all this confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry..... No one can tell me that I may be wrong 'Cause I know in my heart This feeling's still burning strong Can't get you out of my head, Can't get you out of my heart Can't get you out of my life, No matter if we're apart So I cry but nobody hears me I cry, it's my only solution I cry, to all these confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry.... But nobody hears me I cry, it's my only solution I cry, to all these confusion I cry, with all off my heart I cry.... ------------------------------------------------- 天啊.. 邊po才發現這首歌的歌詞好悲喔........ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.120.50
Brtrb:感動到快哭了...大恩人...>"< 推 61.221.215.40 11/04