精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《kill11401 (孤獨毒菇)》之銘言: : 我想求的是juju的"等待奇蹟"...英文版的歌詞 : 這首歌是深夜日劇:邱比特的惡作劇-虹玉 : 的主題曲 : 這首歌我一直想找 但是找不到相關資料 kkbox也只有日文版的歌 : 英文版一直找不到相關的資訊 只知道應該也是同一個人唱的... : http://www.badongo.com/file/9273244 : 如果有觸犯版龜請講耶 我可以刪文... 奇迹を望むなら... -English version- i remember once you said you are not alone and you were there for me funny how i'm thinking of you now had i never met you.i can't say i'd be the same i wish i hadn't been so blind to all those things you said to me. i don't know where the time has gone while i've been sitting here, the world just passed me by even though my life seems to be in destress. i won't let it phase me, cause i know i am not alone. when your life seems gone. you're the one to chance taht what you make it out to be open up your eyes and see a better light there's no use trying to hide step out the dark and give yourself a chance you've been hurt enough to feel this way put everything behind,shed no more tears then you will find the day seems new again... lately i've been looking back to visions of you you were always there for me.funny how i never knew that... only now i realize how muchu you meant to me. and i still miss you so much.but i have to make it on my own it may be hard to do it all alone it's the just time for me to break away from you to pull myself away will help me grow had i seem things so clearly then i'd known that i am not alone.... when your life seems done. be the one to change your life is only what you make it to be open up your eyes,see a better light don't waste time trying to hide step out the dark and give yourself a chance you've cried enough to go and feel this way put your everything behind you and you will smile again then you'll find the day seems new again i'm no longer afraid of being myself no matter how hard that may prove to be i know in the end,i'll be so glad i made it through... when your lfie seems gone. you're the one to chance taht waht you make it out to be open up your eyes and see a better light there's no use trying to hide step out the dark and give yourself a chance you've been hurt enough to feel this way put everything behind,shed no more tears then you will find the day seems new again... from:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=312034055 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.144.198