精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《oil (就是不爽國文老師)》之銘言: : My Story Your Song Where would you wanna hide What would you seek Would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see yan zi:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own yan zi:See our story come - sing along What would you know This is your Both:song Is your smile genuine Are you that really good Do you like money & what it can bring both:it can bring yan zi:Where would you wanna hide What would you seek Would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see both:no one can see yan zi:Is your smile genuine Are you that really good both:Do you like money & what it can bring both:Where would you wanna hide What would you seek yan zi:Would you want what you thought bothwhat you want if no one can see both:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own See our story come - sing along What would you know This is your song both:Oh I know where I’d rather be So I’m holding on & going strong Join the race, I'll be first place Give me glue, we'll be good as new yan zi:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home yan zi:See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own yan zi:See our story come - sing along What would you both:know This is your song -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.77.200