精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So Into You Romaji by: cori From the single, "Believe Me" Don't you know that You're the kind of guy That I just kinda like You don't have a clue But I'm so into you * Take a look at me Tell me what you see Will you rock with me? (x2) (oh yeah) touzen no you ni futari wa deai sugu ni friends sono hi kara sude ni kanjita vibes (uh huh) CHIRACHIRA keitai ki ni shiteru for your telephone call kimi no "only one" ni naritai yo chikadzukeru kana? furimuite kureru kana? I don't wanna be in this alone (no) ashita no koto wa dare mo wakannai kara So please, tell me, that I'm the one you need ** Don't you know that You're the kind of guy (oh) That I just kinda like (It's crazy) You don't have a clue But I'm so into you Don't you think that We just gotta be (oh) Together you and me (oh baby) You don't have a clue But I'm in love with you * repeat yakusoku no friday night kon'ya mo futarikiri de drive yasashii yokogao ni tomadou yo (uh huh) iki mo dekinai itsumo to wa chigau air kimi no hitomi ni iru no wa me yume no you da ne demo yume ja nai yo ne? I hope this is a mutual thing (yeah) makka na ito wo ima teguriyosete yo hayaku So please, tell me, that I'm the one you need ** repeat * repeat ***~Baby, maybe take me out On a date just to get closer now Maybe we can work it out And I will show you what I'm all about I know I'm not imagining But I feel like I am in a dream Tell me how you feel for me Cuz you got me hanging on a string~ ** repeat *** repeat※ 引述《anniesgirl (Je suis comme je suis.)》之銘言: : 歌手~MELODY : 專輯~名稱: Believe me(English Version) : 公司: Toys Factory : 時間: 2004年06月09日 : 想請問這張專輯裡頭的So into You的歌詞~~請知道的人PO一下吧! : 找了好久 都還是找不到 謝謝大家哩 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.220.134