精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《a1b2a3g4h (CLAP & LOVE !!!)》之銘言: : 比起日文板 我更喜歡英文版歌詞 : 但是本身英文聽力不是很好 : 所以需要歌詞輔助~~ : 誰可以幫我這個忙XD~ Melody.-Believe me (English Version) 作詞:melody. 作曲:炭田慎也 編曲:河野圭 Plain, ordinary is the life that I'm livin' Same old routine, there's no new beginnings Where could I look to figure out where I'm standing Why am I burning deep inside? Listen to me now *Can you tell me what I gotta do to feel free I know there is more to see, and more to me, believe me So tell me, What's there to see laid out on this pathway for me? Cuz I wanna know and gotta show the real me If I have the heart, It's alright, I know Gotta find myself now. If I could only have a wish that will change The way that I am. I'll see new horizons. Will it be perfect and beautiful in the distance? What is this burning deep inside? Listen to my heart *repeat I look up in the sky and the sun is shining bright upon me now Could it be as bad as it seems? I just wanna know all the different corners of my heart Can you take me as I am? "Alright" *repeat -- ◢█◣ ◢███◣ 每酸梅。 --  フルーツバスケット ████◣ █████◤              http://www.wretch.cc/blog/littleheart -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.237.122