精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
melody. - Dreaming Away 作詞: Rob Boldt/Stacy Fergison/Renee Sandstrom/Stephanie Ridell 作曲: Rob Boldt Sittin' here but I'm so far away Stuck in class my mind went out to play I may be young but I can say That intellectually, you stimulate my fantasies Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, ever since I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too Dream a little dream for me Dream a little dream for me Dream a little dream for me For me, for me, for me My innocence can take a little break Caues what you make me feel is hard to fake I dig the way that we connect Our electric thing, it has a domino effect Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, ever since I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, ever since I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too Dream a little dream foe me Dream a little dream for me Dream a little dream for me For me, for me, for me Tell me that I'm dreamin' Come on, start believin', yeah Tell me that I'm dreamin' Come on, start believin', yeah Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, ever since I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, ever since I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too Dreamin' away through time and space Can't forget you, eversince I met you We can escape, show me the way I can bet you that you won't regret, too -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.46.164