精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《shinde (新團新氣象~呵~)》之銘言: : 我想要土屋安娜的"somebody help me"跟OLIVIA的"Fake Flowers"的歌詞~ : 在網路上怎麼都找不到~ : 可以麻煩有的板友提供給我嗎? : 拜託了~謝謝~~>"< 土屋安娜的精華區裡面有 OLIVIA-Fake Flowers Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers Crouched down between your walls Bundled up nice and small You walk in with your graceful smile And ask me to grow you a beautiful flower Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) They want me to grow up Follow the fucking laws So i can live on earth So i can provide them with a beautiful flower Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) How's it gonna grow You expect it to grow How's it gonna grow You expect it to grow Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (please tell me you're not serious) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers (it's not fair) Farmers in the mid-west need good land For their work so they can grow flowers from:http://letras.terra.com.br/olivia-lufkin/843789/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.80