精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My sweet darlin' ( 英文歌詞 ) ~~~ No good to have lots of beautiful things, because I'm scared to lose them but ... I want U×3 even if you love someone else I don't care if you don't know why the Clearsky is blue, but I want you to know why my cheeks are pink ... Darlin,Darlin, please come here my baby,can't you see? yes, It's me Darlin,Darlin, don't you remember those kisses,you got to remember Darlin,Darlin, fed up with your profile, look at me, please look at me I hope all the buildings and streets in this world will explode and be gone because if there is nothing, then I can find you easily There is no GOD because I prayed and prayed to him my heart would touch you I've prayed,I've prayed Darlin,Darlin, please come here my baby ,can you see? It's me  Darlin,Darlin, what happened that day, you can forget I don't care Darlin,Darlin, everything in my mind is it just an imagination? I see, you're walking towards me I tell myself don't be shy and don't look away without my action nothing's gonna change I don't need a filter in my heart Darlin,Darlin,can I come close to you? and can I talk to you? Darlin,Darlin,can I hope you 'll love me? but if you say NO! I will love you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.229.76.83