精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
album: genuine 作詞/作曲: Fayray kiss me baby, am I your baby? gonna give you everything I've got trust me baby I want you to learn on me maybe you just think of me whenever you feel down all the things you say, and all your sleepless nights I know, I know, don't explain won't you feel me right there and I'll touch you right here, little there you jest cry for me, come inside me and I'll be by your side Ohh just like that when the night's too dark and you could break down and cry reach out for me ohh just like that everytime you shed your tears I'll be your side nothing will break us kiss me baby, 'cause I'm your baby wanna make this moment last forever oh touch me baby, that's right believe in me baby you just think of me whenever you feel blue that's how it goes when I'm with you, baby your eyes, your hair, they're so beautiful won't you feel meright there won't you touch me right here, little there you just cry for me, come inside me and I'll be by your side ohh just like that don't you turn your back on love 'cause that's all you need hang on to me ohh just like that when you need to dry your tears I'll be your side nothing will break us you just cry for me, come inside me and I'll be by your side off just like that let me know you deeply hold you, touch you once more hang on to me ohh just like that everytime you shed your tears I'll be around nothing will break us -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.7.175