精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Someday 作詞:Fayray 作曲:Fayray Everytime I kiss your lips 每當我親吻你的唇 You set my soul on fire 你便點燃我的靈魂 Make me shine 讓我發光 Take me high above the blue sky 帶我翱翔藍天 You are my light 你是我的光芒 The low light cast across the ocean 那道投射至海洋另一端的微弱光芒 That burns endless for me 為我無止盡地燃燒 I know that you can save me 我知道你能守護我 So come on and hold me 所以請擁住我 It's only you and I 只有你和我 Take my words believe me 聽我說 相信我 Together we will always be 讓我們永遠相守 Someday 總有一天 Our dreams will come true 我們將美夢成真 Everytime I see your smile 每當我看著你的笑臉 I start crying 我便流下淚來 'Cause your eyes mesmerize 你的雙眼媚惑著我 My every emotion 影響我每一個情緒 I feel your breath 我能感受你的氣息 So soft and gentle on my skin 在我的肌膚上是如此輕柔 Teasing me with delight 挑動著我 取悅著我 I know that you can save me 我知道你能守護我 Take me on a journey 帶著我展開旅程 To a place made for you and I 到一個只有你和我的地方 Take my hands and trust me 執我的手 相信我 Together we will always be 讓我們永遠相守 One day 有一天 Our dreams will come true 我們將美夢成真 One Day 有一天 Our dreams will come true 我們將美夢成真 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.197.188