精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Keiko Lee - The Flame Wanting You To Just Be (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Watching you Walk On My side (Someone Who Can Light The Flame) Constantle Searching Still Cant Find Everlasting Peace Of Mind Sometimes Its Near But Slips Away And Im Pleased With Neither Day Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You To Just Be (Someone Who Can Light The Flame) Watching you (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Walk On My side (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Watching you To Just Be (Someone Who Can Light The Flame) (Only You Can Light The Flame) Desperately wanting - just to sleep But there's no rest when - my soul you keep And I cry out - oh Lord I pray Don't make me face another day Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You To Just Be (Someone Who Can Light The Flame) Watching you (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Walk On My side (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Wanting You (To Feel The Breath Upon My Knee) Watching you To Just Be (Someone Who Can Light The Flame) (Only You Can Light The Flame) -- 各位旅客你好,12點00分122次經山線開往基隆的自強號列車,請在第一月台上車,沿途 停靠臺南、永康、新營、嘉義、斗六、員林、彰化、臺中、豐原、苗栗、竹南、新竹、中 壢、桃園、板橋、臺北、松山、汐止、七堵、八堵以及基隆。 By mattc123456c -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.22.18.56