精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作詞:nbkz Sakai 作曲/編曲:TENMON Love, I’ve got to feel it (love, I’ve got a feeling) if you put your trust in me I know what my life would be Oh, you are all I ever need… I tried to hear what you say So I pray, but you’re fading away Don’t go and break my fragile heart We won’t fall apart ‘Cause you’re my only star I wondered for my discoverer Calling you, so like a little child (calling you, sound like a little child) All the things you have in mind I wish I could see you inside… I feel alone and empty You’re far,that’s why i can’t bear to be Move on, but it’s not that easy Oh,don’t you know I still believe No one can stand in your way Here I stay There’ll be another day Won’t cry and get rid of scars Always in my heart Gotta find a way to start How am I supposed to know what’s right Missing you,and I do lose my mind Just wanna be by your side I will wait for your love and smile I’ve been thinking of you,my dream… Every time I take a breath, feel brand new Open up you heart with my key Oh,can’t you hear my heartbeat My love, you’ve got to feel it (My love, you’ve got a feeling) And we both are just you and me You know what love would be (you know what life would be) Oh, you are the one I believe. -- 來源: http://www.eyny.com/viewthread.php?tid=2958174 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.0.240