精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《sweetkaren (夢想實現~)》之銘言: : 求2007冬季日劇 東京塔 : 裡面有一首插曲 : Sekiyama Aika 的 Motherhood, Me & My Mom : 歌中的英文歌詞 : 謝謝 motherhood me & my mom ??????:?山藍果/作曲:澤野弘之/?曲:澤野弘之/作詞:今井紀麻子 Every moment breathe (not sure) at you Seems like eternity I'm begging you begging you come back to me Hard to say goodbye I can’t smile with you anymore I want to know Where did we lose our way? Winter breeze hurts gently my heart I know I don't need to be alone Can we go back to the precious days when our love was strong? Can you tell me how? And when a perfect love goes wrong Somebody tell me how you get things back Every time I was holding you, Seems like eternity I'm asking you asking you comeback to me Hard to say goodbye But I'll take sweet memories I want to show everything I've got from you Someday sun will shine And I will walk by myself Cuz I'm able to feel you even though I'm away from you Tears are not in vain when I cry If you're smiling somewhere I realized some parts of your tenderness Every moment breathe at you Seems like eternity I'm begging you begging you come back to me Hard to say goodbye I can’t smile with you anymore I want to know Where did we lose our way? Winter breeze hurts gently my heart I know I don't need to be alone Can we go back to the precious days when our love was strong? Can you tell me how? And when a perfect love goes wrong Somebody tell me how you get things back Every time I was holding you, Seems like eternity I'm asking you asking you comeback to me Time to say goodbye But I'll retain sweet memories I want to show everything I've got from you -- My world, only allow you into. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.223.193
RainyDays:17169可解M 04/09 21:52