精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Backseat Baby (English Version) You try to act so cool I know your kind they always do You're living your life like a rock star I'm not the way you are On Friday night I'm going out For a couple of drinks in an old bar You're always the one who makes a freak show (Hey there look at me) We got nothing in common cause I'm the on who's saying stop I'm not a backseat baby Who's saying hello do you want me to follow you I ain't no playboy lady so please just drop your attitude Cause you and me ain't gettin' anywhere What are you waiting for Another chance to prove me wrong But I'm not gonna wait for you backstage You got a pretty face That ain't enough you got to change Start act like a man of your own age You're always the one who makes a freak show (Hey there look at me) We got nothing in common cause I'm the on who's saying stop I'm not a backseat baby Who's saying hello do you want me to follow you I ain't no playboy lady so please just drop your attitude Cause you and me ain't gettin' anywhere Don't blame me It wasn't meant to be You and me We're history I'm not a backseat baby Who's saying hello do you want me to follow you I ain't no playboy lady so please just drop your attitude Cause you and me ain't gettin' anywhere -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.109.143