精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Together Again (English Version) There was never a promise I could keep You were wrong when you said You couldn't cout on me We're left with growing cover To look what you discovered Something that should never be Even you You know its a lie You won't even try Cause I can't sleep, I can't eat, I won't breathe, 'til we're We're together again I wanna call you on the phone Cause there's a chance your not alone I can't take it anymore We're left with words unspoken I'm not sure who's heart got broken Now I'm left out in the cold Without you to hold You know its a lie You won't even try You know that this is nothing real How you feel it tears up my mind Just give me a sign Cause I can't sleep, I can't eat, I won't breathe, 'til we're We're together again Without your touch Without your skin I don't think that I could ever live again Live again We know its a lie So why don't we try You know that what your gonna feel How you feel it tears up my mind So look in my eyes Cause I can't sleep, I can't eat, I won't breathe, 'til we're We're together again You know that what your gonna feel How you feel it tears up my mind So look in my eyes Cause I can't sleep, I can't eat, I won't breathe, 'til we're We're together again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.103.120