精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Rock With Me! 作詞:小柳ゆき/作曲:Aya Sueki/編曲:Aya Sueki Love will take you to the wonderful world [Fell the beat, rock ya'll. When you fell the beat, rock ya'll.] I will take you to the dreamy night [Shake your body, rock with me. Just shake your body, rock with me.] 準備は全て ok メイクも服も perfect, off to on! let me hear [so your voice] it's show time [can you follow me] もっと聞きたい 声をちょうだい そう近くに感じ合いたい say my name [more louder] let's say yeah! [more louder] uh. check me all the time babe 体中でこの soul 歌い上げるから Love will take you to the wonderful world ぶつけて最大のpower 受け止めてあげるyour vibe I will take you to the dreamy night いらないしがらみなど さあ take it off 脱ぎ捨てて Love will take you to the wonderful world [Fell the beat, rock ya'll. When you fell the beat, rock ya'll.] I will take you to the dreamy night [Shake your body, rock with me. Just shake your body, rock with me.] まぶしいスポット ながれる音 全て開放する手にしたモノ let me hear [so your voice] it's show time [can you follow me] 譲れない my style 誰にも壊す事なんて出来ない can't stop me [nobodyelse] don't you know? [don't you know?] uh. if you touch my soul babe そう激しく move your body and show me break and down like that Love will take you to the wonderful world 熱く燃える my heart 一つになり生まれる art I will take you to the dreamy night 羞恥捨て現実忘れ 今だけ empty in your head Love will take you to the wonderful world [Fell the beat, rock ya'll. When you fell the beat, rock ya'll.] I will take you to the dreamy night [Shake your body, rock with me. Just shake your body, rock with me.] ぶちあたった壁 迷った出口 忘れない いつもこの声だけ It's my pride [only one thing] don't forget [only one thing] 信じて走り続けて来た このままこの道 go straight! this my way [I chose it] keep going straight [I trust it] uh. 顔あげて make you smile その笑顔が力になる 思いのまま さあ hand's up Love will take you to the wonderful world ぶつけて最大の power 受け止めてあげる your vibe I will take you to the dreamy night いらないしがらみなど さあ take it off 脱ぎ捨てて Love will take you to the wonderful world [Fell the beat, rock ya'll. When you fell the beat, rock ya'll.] I will take you to the dreamy night [Shake your body, rock with me. Just shake your body, rock with me.] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.180.58