精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《bc879 (辜負全世界  )》之銘言: 咕狗大神告訴我的 What can I do for you? I can hear you What can I do for you? Never felt that I would Wind up by myself You got all my wild Imagination But now here I am Finding myself so lost And there is a way For me to turn back Oh, I think I see They're different from What I had imagined they would be Everything looked different Now I'm getting dizzy spells It's real emotion Shaking up the world I'll never give it up I don't ever wanna lose this far No more than I can do but I am Just too wrong And in my heart I can hear you say that I am not alone What can I do for you? I can hear you What can I do for you? Never gotta look back I'm already here 'Cause you gave me faith I'm on my own now If anything happens unexpectedly I know you are there To come and save me What do I do now? What can I do now For the truth that you have Made me see? All that I can do now Is believe in what I feel It's real emotion Shaking up the world I'll be forever blessed For you to stand by me There, before So many things you tell me That's why I am here You gave me strength And now I know that I am not alone What can I do for you? I can hear you It's real emotion Shaking up the world You're always here with me So deep in my heart And I am there beside you when You need me It's a valid draw Just close your eyes and you'll See me there 'cause You are not alone It's real emotion Shaking up the world I'll never give it up I don't ever wanna lose this far No more than I can do but I am Just too wrong And in my heart I can hear you say that I am not alone What can I do for you? I can hear you What can I do for you? I can hear you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.114.26.130