精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"1000 Words" - Artist: Koda Kumi I know that you lied to me Using gentle words to shatter me Your words are like a dream But dreams could never fool me It's not right to me I'm acting so distant now Turned my back as you walked away But I was listening That you fight your battles far for me It's not right to me "Don't you worry 'cause I'll come back" I could hear you speaking as you walk to the door I have to be strong To hide the pain When I turn back the pages Crying might have been the answer What If I shed my tears and beg you not to leave But now I'm not afraid To do what's in my heart Those thousand words Have never been spoken So far away I'm sending them to you where ever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousand words Have never been spoken They cradle you Make you no longer dare seem so far away And hold you forever That dream isn't over yet I pretend and say "I can't forget" I still live in my day You've been there with me all the way It's not right of me "Don't you worry 'cause I'll write to you" I could see you speaking as you look away I acted strong To hide the love when I turn back the pages Anger might have been the answer But if I shook my head and say that I can't wait But now I'm not afraid To do what's in my heart Those thousand words Have never been spoken So far away I'm sending them to you where ever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousand words Have never been spoken They cradle you Make you no longer dare seem so far away And hold you forever Those thousand words Have never been spoken Lalalala I'm sending them to you where ever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousand words Have never been spoken Lalalala Making all of that years feel like lonely days Lalalalaaa -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.52.197
totosan:查了一下似乎有另一種版本...歌手是Jade 12/08 01:51
lastshine:謝謝你^^ 12/08 12:34
fauxashes:第二行是shelter吧!? sweetbox也有唱過唷~ 12/08 18:34