精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作詞:Kumi Koda 作曲:Matthew Tishler·Liz Rodrigues Check check, bling bling Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Hey boys! Stop! get out of the car 探し出すわ 何處にいてもね Hey boys! 聞こえたはずよ 警告したわ 逃げ出せないって Oh oh いけないわ Oh 足を大きく 開きなさい Oh my give me...love for me まだ終わらない 追いつめるわ Body check くまなく 始めるわ Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my The game is about to start Check check, bling bling Imagine 簡單でしょ? あたしの前で 油斷は禁物 Oh oh 今がchance あなたの心 盜むわ Oh my give me...love for me まだ終わらない 追いつめるわ Body check くまなく 始めるわ Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my The game is about to start Check check, bling bling Check check, bling bling Last question 答えなさい 頭がいいから わかるでしょ? Oh my give me...love for me まだ終わらない 追いつめるわ Body check くまなく 始めるわ Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my Diamonds and sapphires and you, oh my You're about to go down Check check, bling bling -- 流れ行く星にかけた願いはひとつ 枯れる事のない強さを下さい どこまでも続いてゆくこのみちを 歩き続けてゆくしかない -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.230.99