精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Neverland 歌手:BIGMAMA 作詞:金井政人 作曲:BIGMAMA No more fear for me And nothing I can see A letter on the table saying I will be Gona for a week, hey dad And stop looking after me In my backpack all the sweets are ready I'm just sick and tired of everything No need for logics and philosophy You better care the attitude within yourself Radios and stereos are coming doubt No more fear for me And nothing I can see A letter on the table saying I will be Gona for a week, hey dad And stop looking after me In my backpack all the sweets are ready I wish I could go to Neverland Seven colored trail I built Obstruction talking too much endlessly The scene I saw beneath myself It's so tiny more than I thought Everything seems to be in my hand Emergency the shadow is aiming I was shot by crazy clown It's the end I'm falling down It's so freezing more than I thought and I wake From the dream with wet I'm betty wetty Emergency mom's gonna kill me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.45.119.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1506858962.A.849.html