精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
look at me 歌手:BIGMAMA 作詞:金井政人 作曲:BIGMAMA In the morning station As I get on a crowded train, firmly I clench my fists I wanna kick someone's ass to make my sweet day But I'm standing after all Again and again Everyday bounded by the boring walk It's same course and same landscape I wanna kick someone's ass to make my sweet day But I'm standing The dog and me… World has gone before one knows Everything seems to be in rush, stupid me alone Sleepless night endless repeat So feeling is worse, make it up No twenty years old, I hate it Screaming for everyone God is cute and oh she must have body of perfect You said to me, "study hard"and "back to cage". Oh shit, no need to chain I wanna fly away. Cause I'm a kid Get me out Take off my collar I'm escaping from constaint For me, it's the only relaxation in this world I need great warmth And I want… No twenty years old, I hate it Screaming for everyone God is cute and oh she must have body of perfect Best of beauty, sweetest Venus smile s just for me Anytime, I'm thinking of you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.45.119.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1506858663.A.A60.html