精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Do you remember? 歌手:BIGMAMA 作詞:金井政人 作曲:BIGMAMA How many grays did I lose to? The course on your left hand is overwhelming I can't bear my lightness of being Give me the balloon It'll sweep me of the ground He knocks the door and keeps on the action The sign doesn't come back anymore Open up. But the sliding door is closed and freezes the world He waits and waits But the pallet is still dull The sign doesn't comeback anymore No matter how hard he tries, the sight adds no bright (color) Do you remember? All the night Do you remember? The promise we made together Do you remember? All the night Now I say to myself over and over Come with me The "yes" sign you gave How much was the deal? You don't know anything I want The right of you that I fell in love Lost to the left of you The "yes" sign you gave How much was the deal? You don't know anything I want The right of you that I fell in love Lost to the reason -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.45.119.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1506858914.A.613.html