精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌:moumoon 作詞:YUKA 作曲:K.MASAKI Shine my heart, it's a beautiful day Make up, and dressed Are you ready to go? Weather is great, it's my holiday We gotta party all day long Happy day Summer day Sunshine girl I like it, Happy day Summer day Sun shines for you×2 Open the window shade, shut my eyes and feel the shine Hummingbirds and tiny flowers telling me to step outside And I take a deep breath Start walking by the street Everything looks a little bit different today You see, Sunshine girl Shine my heart, it's a beautiful day Lights get brighter on the sea shore Set me free, it's my holiday Step with the music all day long Happy day Summer day Sunshine girl I like it, Happy day Summer day Sun shines for you×2 Time's passing by so fast It never looks the same again Everyday by day I'm moving on, rhythmically step by step I wanna see your big smile, it makes it all better Everything feels a little bit warmer today Shine my heart, it's a beautiful day Whistle a melody on the sea shore Set me free, it's my holiday Step with the music all day long Happy day Summer day Sunshine girl I like it, Happy day Summer day Sun shines for you×2 When the rainy days brings me down Appreciate the moments in my life Never forget little joys in a day Good times aren't ever quite enough Just wanna have a smile on my face And keep looking up to the blue sky Woo yeah 9 to the 8, I feel so great 7 to the 6, need my hair fix 5 to the 4, what you waiting for? 3, 2 and 1! Let's go have fun! Shine my heart, it's a beautiful day Make up, and dressed Are you ready to go? Weather is great, it's my holiday We gotta party all day long Happy day Summer day Sunshine girl I like it, Happy day Summer day Sun shines for you×2 lalala... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.66.65.215