精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
goodbye and good luck Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda It's likely to snow tonight I gazed out of the window "Goodbye and good luck my friend" She said to me "Will you come?" I didn't know whether to stay or go I wish I could be there someday Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes Looking back on the good old days We had a long talk about it We were awake through the night oh yeah I'll miss you very much if you move I want to go there with you My dream will come true someday Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes I wonder whether it will be fine Will be fine tomorrow In the cold winternight I say Goodbye and good luck to you yeah I wish to go there Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah Fall went quickly and X'mas Come too soon It's time you went I wish you good luck my friend Looking back on the good old days I cried till my eyes dried I'm going to miss you Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes I wonder whether it will be fine I wonder whether it will be fine Will be fine tomorrow In the cold winter night, I say Goodbye and good luck to you yeah I wish to go there Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah Say "Goodbye and good luck" I wish you all the way Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah "Goodbye and good luck" wo yeah -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h10.s128.ts31.h