精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
YES Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda I was caught in the rain on my way home The telephone was ringing when I got there He's handsome yeah and what's more very rich But I don't care I don't need his love Yesterday a girl came to see him Then last night the girl came to see me I spoke to her I called him a fool I walked by his room and said "Goodbye" Yes Yes Yes "OK" Yes Yes Yes "Baby" Yes Yes Yes "That's OK" It was an eventful troubled night Cause she started to shout and cry He caught me by the arm and said "Believe me" But I don't care if he loves me or not I spoke to him on the telephone Who's the girl who came to see you? He was at a loss for an answer Knew I wouldn't be back again forever Yes Yes Yes "Forever" Yes Yes Yes "Goodbye" Yes Yes Yes "I don't care" Yes Yes Yes "OK" Yes Yes Yes "Baby" Yes Yes Yes "That's OK" I left his room for good and all I left his life for good "Forever" Walked dy his room and said "Who care?" Walked out of his life and "Goodbye -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h10.s128.ts31.h